Monday, June 22, 2015

Savory and Simple Breakfast Dish

Every time I make this particular food for breakfast, I recall memories of my dad making this dish, whenever my sisters and I were hungry and mum was not home. It is a simple, quick dish that can be whipped up in no time. Its filling and has all the right flavors for a hearty breakfast. 

Those of you, who have never tried it before, should definitely try to make this dish. You simply cannot go wrong. Every ingredient you need is already in your pantry. So there is no excuse not to try making this breakfast dish.

For this recipe you will need:
4 slices of bread cut into squares
2 whole eggs
half and onion chopped into pieces
1 tomato chopped into pieces
1 green chilli chopped
salt to taste
and 1 tablespoon of oil 




First beat the egg until it is mixed. Add in the chilli, onion and tomato. 
Pour this mixture over the bread and mix to evenly coat.





In a pan, heat the oil and add in the bread mixture. Cook the mixture for 10 minutes. Sprinkle some salt on it before serving. 





I usually eat this hot with some ketchup. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment